Opening night May 20 looks good for racing right now!!!

Update 5/20/2021 1:15 PM No change in forecast so we are running tonight. We expect one more shower around 4:00, then clear. If need be, we will cancel qualifying and go off last years data but I do not expect that to happen. See you all “Just a burnout south of Kaukauna!!!”

The forecast is showing a shower at 1:00 and another one at 4:00 then clear for our race night so we are planning on a great show of cars and fans. 74 degrees in May in Wisconsin…EXCELLENT!!!

We will be keeping an eye on the forecast and updating this post at 1 pm today.